Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to this group!

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

Hello! My name is Krystle! I am 23 years old and have a 1yo babygirl, Peightyn. My SO, Peightyn, and I live in Coles Crossing. Moved here for 2 years ago with my SO, Craig, from Midland. I'm not good at these things so I guess if you have questions, ask? 

by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ClaiborneLauren
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Welcome to Cypress! What are your hobbies? Do you work in or out of the house? What brought you guys out here? I love the name Peightyn! That's such a pretty spelling!!

his.future.wife
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Thank you! We have actually been here for a couple years now, but I didn't know there was a group on here! I love to play poker with my boyfriend. I used to scrapbook. That's how I'm making my daughter's baby book. But I haven't really done it too much since she was 5 months old. LOL.

I work at DoubleTree Hotel by the Galleria, in room service. I used to like it, but now not so sure about it! The drive is too far and since I wake up so early, I'm SO tired by the time I get home!

My S/O and I moved here in February of 2010 because our apartment in Midland, TX got robbed. We had already been talking about moving to Cypress because his parents and family live here. But the robbery was the icing on the cake and a month later we moved here!

And thank you!!!! I had to figure out to spell it with the -yn ending and not be too repetitive with the 'y'. His first daughter's name ends in -yn and so does his brother's daughter's, so we decided to keep it going and liked Peightyn. Although I do feel bad because when it comes time for her to have to learn how to spell her name, she is absolutely going to hate it!!!!

NicoleShine
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I'm 26 year old single mom, and I am new to this forum to. I don't really know how it works lol. I have 2 beautiful children, a boy who is 5 and a girl who is 15 months :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN