Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$20/day Daycare Opening - Days@J's :):)

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 7:59 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

Located in Wayne Township, right in-between Speedway & BenDavisHighSchool. I'm a mommy of two, my daughter just started all day kindergarten & my son is 8months :) I'm very accountable(I only close on the few main holidays) & I'm a very happy-go-lucky personality:) Please feel free to add my Facebook page!!:):):) Day's at J's Daycare --you'll never feel MORE at ease, that your babies are safe(#1), comfortable & having fun!:) --I know firsthand, how expensive childcare can be. I only charge $20/day. They are fed very very well, warm breakfast/nutritious lunch, 2-3 snacks. We have plenty of crafts/art, daily outdoor time, learning/stories, fitness, MUSIC, I have a playroom for them, etc. --My hours are 6:45am-5:30pm, I can still be flexible so always feel free to ask. I do request payment at beginning of week or the Friday prior. This ensures my weekly supplies & also holds your spot week to week :):):) I care so much about my DaysAtJ's kids as if they were my own & I love knowing I'm helping parents in so many ways!:)

shake hand

by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN