Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a preschool/daycare in Franklin Township

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

Hi!  My 2 year old son is ready to go to a preschool/daycare full time, but I can't seem to find one with openings!  We live in Franklin Township.  I've called Noah's Ark (Grace church), Lads and Lasses (Landmark church) and Loving Hearts (Southminster church).  We can't afford more than $150/week.  He needs to be around other kids and socialize more.  He's starting to have sensory issues so we need somewhere that can work with us and him.  If you have any suggestions for somewhere, please let me know! 

Thanks!

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
beldridge0117
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Hi my name is Brye Eldridge and I live in greenwood. I am located really close to the greenwood park mall. I have an in home child care with low numbers and have an opening if you are still looking for childcare. I do not do a strict preschool curriculum but do teach the kids through hands on activities. I charge $125 a week. We also do lots of fun other things like field trips to museums and zoo and parks. If this sounds like something you would be interested please send me an email at beldridge0117@Gmail.com.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beldridge0117
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Hi my name is Brye Eldridge and I live in greenwood. I am located really close to the greenwood park mall. I have an in home child care with low numbers and have an opening if you are still looking for childcare. I do not do a strict preschool curriculum but do teach the kids through hands on activities. I charge $125 a week. We also do lots of fun other things like field trips to museums and zoo and parks. If this sounds like something you would be interested please send me an email at beldridge0117@Gmail.com.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)