Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Enroll at My Gym in Fishers Indiana to win FREE MEMBERSHIP!

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

My daughter gets absolutely excited about her gymnastics classes at our local My Gym. Right now theyre running a special for the ENTIRE month of October called the Vote for Fitness Campaign for new AND returning members. If you enroll by October 31st, you will be entered to win a FREE My Gym membership for a year! Yes you read correctly...FREE membership for a year, Including a FREE birthday party! Visit http://www.my-gym.com/oct2012.aspx for full details. We love our local location in Fishers (10290 E. 96th st. in Fishers, In 46037 (317)288-4337) If your kids are looking for a fun activity that gets them out of the house call them today and schedule a visit. I promise you the entire family will just love it! Also, if you enroll for at least 2 consecutive months, you will save on additional ones! You will get an even better deal the longer that you enroll. If youre not in the Indianapolis area, My Gym has over 200 locations in more than 25 countries, all offering weekly classes that incorporate music, games, dance, relays, sports, arts, gymnastics and more. Each weekly 45 minute, structured class can be held indoors or out AND will fit the needs of your facility. They also have a My Gym Mobile program. Call or stop in today and check out their state-of-the-art facility! You wont be disappointed. Share this amazing opportunity with your family and friends. You will be so happy that you did.

by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)