Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanted: Mom groups looking for a guest speaker

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:07 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 138 Total Views

Hi!

So, I'm new here... sort of... I was on Indymoms.com a couple of years ago and then got busy with a new career and haven't been on since until today! That  new career was writing/blogging about my journey with Jesus. Now, not that that journey had ended, in fact it has only intensified, but I have felt like it was time to start really sharing that journey with others lately.

In the last three  years I have written seven books, all journals of my journey and what God has taught me through them. One of these books focuses on the role of motherhood and the importance that GOD places on being a "Mommy".

While society may look at us and smirk, "you're only a stay at home mom", Jesus beams at us and says "You're a Mom!"

My books are available for ebook download through Kindle on Amazon here. If you're interested in checking them out further.

This is my blog where you can read my story from the very beginning! :) And my email is on there if you would like to get in touch with me that way for a speaking engagement/ book signing or just to say "Hi!". I believe very strongly in the power of women and our heavy influence over our families. You know the saying "If Mama ain't happy, nobody's happy", it's true! As women we are the barometer of the family and if we are taking care of ourselves spiritually then the spiritual health of our family will follow. I believe it is my calling to help Moms discover themselves in Christ and then help their families along that same journey.

I would be eternally honored to come speak at your Moms group sometime, if you would have me.

In Christ's service,

Tamar Knochel

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)