Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

in home childcare immediate openings... greenwood

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 162 Total Views
Hello my name is Brye Eldridge and I have had an in home child care for 5 years. I have also worked at Greenwood Christian chrurches PDO as the lead infant room teacher for 2 years. I am trained in infant/child CPR and first aid. I am a loving mom of 5 beautiful children (2 of which are in school). I am a Christian woman who believes that every child needs to be around loving people who will work together to nurture them and guide them to grow up to be loving responsible people. My hours are Mon - Fri 7-6. My rates are $125 a week. I am located just off County Line across from Community Hospital. I would love the opportunity to care for your children. If you think I would be a good fit please send me an email at beldridge0117@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
beldridge0117
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Opening still available in greenwood childcare.

Quoting beldridge0117:

Hello my name is Brye Eldridge and I have had an in home child care for 5 years. I have also worked at Greenwood Christian chrurches PDO as the lead infant room teacher for 2 years. I am trained in infant/child CPR and first aid. I am a loving mom of 5 beautiful children (2 of which are in school). I am a Christian woman who believes that every child needs to be around loving people who will work together to nurture them and guide them to grow up to be loving responsible people. My hours are Mon - Fri 7-6. My rates are $125 a week. I am located just off County Line across from Community Hospital. I would love the opportunity to care for your children. If you think I would be a good fit please send me an email at beldridge0117@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)