Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for new mommy friends

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 542 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone!! I live on the southside and have an 18 mo son..I am looking for new mom friends...I currently have no friends with children so needless to say I don't really talk to them.. And my husband works a ton so I guess you could say I am lonely sounds pathetic doesn't it..no but seriously
Just looking to connect and make some new friends
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amynlee
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Me to..Im in southport I have a 2yr 4yr 5yr 6yr  5yr is autistic and hubby works all the time also I have Thursdays and Fridays for play dates 

amynlee
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Here is my ad for friends lol... So ive never wrote an ad to find friends so i really dont know what to say lol, im on facebook all the time i am a step mom/biological mom and in process of being an adoptive mom.. i stay at home i have a feeding tube which requires pretty much 24/7 feedings..i have 2/4/5/6 year olds, 2yr boy rest are girls my 5 year old is autistic. i NEED FRIENDS! i moved to southport from paragon and i havent "hung out" with anyone since i was like 18 im 24 years old. i like making tutus/bows/blankets other crafty stuff & im pretty much poor i couldnt go to no high end resturants or anything but maybe a park or something free or cheap? im only free on thursdays and fridays possibly sat/sun evenings (every other weekend due to having stepduaghters and my husband would go half crazy with all of them lol) and yeah so anyone know how this works? lol..cuz im clueless! but i am going insane of the same old routine every damn day.. i smoke i dont drink dont want to "party" any questions? please ask!! 

Thats what I put up

Cjperry17
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I have an 8 year old daughter and 2 year old son and we are always up for play dates!! :)
GhettoKoolAide
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:01 PM
My son is almost 2 and he would love to make some new friends! We love going to the park, children's museum and the zoo:)

Quoting Cjperry17:

I have an 8 year old daughter and 2 year old son and we are always up for play dates!! :)

leinaala09
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:10 AM
I also live on the south side. born and raised. I have a 2 year old daughter. my husband and I don't really have any friends. he is from Michigan and doesn't really talk to anyone except for family up there.
Foster786
by Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 17 month old and we moved to town a few months ago, its been pretty hard trying to make frinds for me or my son! I would love together withsome other people! We like hitting up the festivles, zoo and anywhere else we can think of. I recentally starting walking in the mornings too.
petchickens
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Neat! I have a 33 month old boy and could definitely use some more Mommy friends. We have zoo passes, so we like to go there, or take walks, go to parks, have picnics. I live near Broad Ripple, message me if anyone wants to get together!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)