Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a good OB/GYN!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:55 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 314 Total Views

Just found out that I am pregnant and I have an 11 year old and a 6 year old. After I had my kids, we didn't think we were going to have anymore. We moved to Indy and I have not been to an OB/GYN since we moved here. I have been going to our family physician for my paps. I need an OB/GYN from Community North. I need to know soon so that I can get in. I am only 6 weeks, but you never know how long it takes to get into these Docs especially if they are good. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Starting Over

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lovemycorbin
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:31 AM

Hi there, i delivered at Community North and loved it. My OBGYN is Dr James Brillhart. His office is actually located in Community North. He also has an office on Olio Rd. Dr. Suzanne Hansen works in that office as well but i never saw her. I really like Dr. Brillhart and all the staff at his office. When i went into labor Dr. Brillhart wasnt able to come in so I had the Doc on call and he was great too. His name is Dr. Kevin Henderzahs and he is also located in the Community North Building. My friend used him for her OBGYN and loved him. He is kinda young (33) but knows what he is doing. My friend and i both had complications with our pregnancy's,  her's during her pregnancy and mine during delivery and everything turned out fine thanks to Dr Henderzahs. Oh and my mother, aunt and sister were in the room while i was delivering and they loved Dr Henderzahs.

Dr James Brillhart & Dr. Suzanne Hansen 317-621-2400

Dr. Kevin Henderzahs 317-621-2244

Good Luck let me know if this helps you at all.

proud marine wife Pictures, Images and PhotosPROUD Pictures, Images and PhotosI love my little boy Pictures, Images and Photos

Briennasmomma
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 8:30 AM

I just came across this, so I don't know if you have found one or not, but just in case, I will give you the name of mine. He is also affiliated with Community North, but his office is Clearvista Women's Care, his name is John Wagner. He is awesome! He did a great job the whole time I was pregnant, and was amazing during my delivery. Their address is 8040 Clearvista Pkwy #490, and phone # 577-7444. His wife is a pediatrician over at Northpoint Pediatrics, which is our pediatric office as well, and they are right there on the other side of Comm North (hospital on the right side of Clearvista, Northpoint on the left)..hope this helps!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
LoveLaurenRenee
by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 8:43 AM

What are you looking for in terms of prenatal care and your birth plan?  It's hard to recommend a caregiver unless I know what your wishes are for the pregnancy and birth!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)