I am not currently homeschooling as my daughter is only 8 months old. I honestly believe that homeschooling has many advantages, but in order to enjoy something that is worthwhile I must plan ahead to reach my goal. I wasn't homeschooled and spent all of my years attending public schools while my parents worked FT jobs. Therefore I'm trying to learn as much as possible about leading the lifestyle required for homeschooling. I have a lot of questions and hope you don't mind answering them for me.
1) I understand that many people must lead a frugal lifestyle in order to have one parent staying at home. Do you also supplement your family's income? If so what do you do?
2) What is your daily schedule look like? How do you mange homeschooling, housework, laundry, meal preparation, quality time with your children and husband?
3) What was your greatest challenge? How about your proudest homeschooling moment?
4) What do you do about subjects that weren't your strong areas?
5) How has homeschooling contributed to your son or daughter's Godly character?
I'm sorry to ask so many questions, but there is NOBODY to show me what it means to be a Christian homeschooling mom. I am hoping to find some positive mentors here.