Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you posioning your family?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:00 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 199 Total Views
Do you know what ingredients are in the chemicals you use to clean your home? Did you know that many of these chemicals can be fatal to your children? Bleach is now known to be causing breast cancer, not only in women, but in men as well! Please allow me to share with you a different company that has alternatives to these products! This company is a replacement for using your local stores that produce these harmful chemicals that you are using around your children everyday!  You order your products for your home that come to your door, no selling, distributing or hassling phone call, and absolutely risk free, money back guarantee on all products! Then, by referring other people to use the products in there homes, this company pays you a commission! Now, do you think Wal-Mart is going to cut you a check for telling me to shop there? I don't think so! But this company will! So, not only will you be using safe products in your home, but you'll be making a great residual income as well! What could be better than that? Please contact me so that I can have the pleasure of telling you more about this awesome company! It has truly saved my life!
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)