• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help! Need a sitter for tomorrow.

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

Hey ladies Im in a bind I need a sitter for tomorrow from 330-6pm to stay with my kids until my husband gets home from work. They got him working late hours out of nowhere and I won advanced screening tickets to eclipse for tomorrow and i need to be there at 4pm. If you could help please message me it would mean the world to me since I dont get out much. I can babysit in return for free of course anytime. Thanks so much and many blessings.

Proud Navy Wife & Momma.

http://navywiferealtalk.blogspot.com/

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Just1Lyzz
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Just wanted to say that I would help you if I could! I have twins at home and a husband working crazy hours too! I can sympathize! I hope you get to get out!

757NavyWife
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:42 AM

aww hon thanks so much for the kind words.No worries and Many blessings to you and your children theyre adorable :)

ahaddigan
by Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 1:27 PM

I wish I would have seen this earlier! I own a babysitter placement company, BabysitEase. You can register for free at www.babysitease.com. The next time you need a sitter you can log on and schedule a sit - one of our sitters will book the sit and call you to introduce themselfs, you will also get an email with her background information. All of our sitters are over 18, I interview, reference and background check them all!

I hope this will help you in the future. If you have any questions, give me a call, 757 689-8748.

Take care,

Alicia Haddigan

Just1Lyzz
by Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 11:07 PM
  1. Thanks! Were you able to get out? I really hope so. If you need help in the future let me know! During the summer I'm usually available during the day b/c I teach.

BuTTerFLy.MoMMy
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Anytime you may need an occasional sitter you are welcome to contact me :) http://jenscare4totsdaycare.weebly.com/ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)