Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss Challenge!

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2008 at 9:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 516 Total Views
I am very confident about my figure, but I do not like my waist line at all! After having three kids, I need to do a little toning on this extra flab in my mid-section! I want to go back to my rock hard abs that had before I had my second son. Anyone up for a weight loss challenge? Whether it's losing weight entirely or to achieve a flatter tummy? I am definetely in! We will post photos of each other to track progress, but I will not start that until I get some ladies to back me up!!!! So, anyone want to give it a shot!!! Let's go!!!!!!!
by on Apr. 21, 2008 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kutekat
by Member on Apr. 23, 2008 at 12:00 PM
I'm so in....I don't have a scale though but I do have a camera to take my pictures.  Before I had Sean I used these two books to help me keep track of my calorie intake and exercise.  You might have to order the journal but its great to use.

Calorie King Food & Exercise Journal ISBN 1930448155 about $4 and its for 10 week period.  it even has a grid chart on the back that you can plot your weight loss
Calorie King Calorie, Fat & Carb Counter ISBN 1930448163 about $8 and has just about every resturant item listed

Nicole      
$20 May Hostess Specials...   
Plus 5 dozen votives (your fragrance choice) only $10
Book your catalog party today  ~~~~ Spring/Summer catalog is now available
www.partylite.biz/luvofcandles

krismarbo
by on Apr. 23, 2008 at 12:41 PM
I'm definitely in!!! I just had my 2nd (and last) child 6 months ago. I'd really like to get back to my pre-kid size. My weight is down, so that's good, but I still have the flab in the stomach that I want gone. :) So although I have a scale, I'm more concerned about what the photos look like and which of my clothes I can fit into. :) --Kristin
HotMamma
by Group Owner on Apr. 23, 2008 at 2:50 PM
Great! So I already have two particpants on my list who will  like to join me in the Weight Loss Challenge! Are there any more moms out there who are down for the challenge! Thanks ladies!!!
MissOrlandrea
by on Apr. 23, 2008 at 3:54 PM
Count me in.  I'm already a "SistaBigBone", but if 10% of this weight came off, I'd be much healthier and better off.  Im in!!!  I need the accountability too.
When do we start?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)