Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Supppers Private Party on Thursday 7-26 at 7:00p.m.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 106 Total Views

Shawna Hulen is inviting you to a Private Party at Super Suppers!

I am a mom of four boys and a girl on the way so I know the meaning of a hectic schedule. I love doing these cause I rarely have time to make gourmet dinners and deal with the mess. These are great cause they are all prepaired and delicious so all you have to do is throw them in the oven with NO MESS!!! Come out and meet some of your local mom's in the area I promise you will love this and the prices are unbeatable for healthy wholesome meals for the family. If you have a family of two or three you can get a months worth of dinners for 228.00 you just cut the meals in half... Call me if you have any ?'s. 416-0193...

Please log on to our website www.ssvirginiabeachva.com and go to the SUPER SIGN UP tab. This will bring you to our calendar page. Once there, click on the July 26th at 7:00pm link.

Enter in the following:

Login: ShawnasParty

Password: SUPERFOOD

(Case Sensitive)

Simply review the July menu offerings and choose a minimum of 4 whole entrées. A whole entrée serves 4-6 and a half serves 2-3. At check out please indicate in the ‘Additional Information’ section if you would prefer your meals to be in halves. Appetizers, sides and desserts are also available for purchase!

Take advantage of our package pricing:

4 whole entrees (or 8 halves!): $99

6 whole entrees (12 halves!): $132

12 whole entrees (24 halves!): $228

Please log on and reserve your meals by the morning of July 26th.

We will be serving heavy appetizers, drinks and we’ll have fun door prizes to give away!

Don’t forget to bring a cooler or laundry basket to transport your meals home.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)