Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YMCA

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:00 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

Any Mommas out there got to the Victory YMCA? Me and the kids (and hubs) are going to be joining there in the next few weeks and i am trying to meet some stay at home moms with kids my kids ages and maybe we can start working out together while the kiddos are in the childcare their. My daughter is 2 and My son is 10 months. I really want to find some kids my daughters age so she can make some friends.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kbear
by Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:53 AM

i go to the  Y but i got to the one in hampton, i go mon,weds,friday to work out from about 11:30 to 2:00  on tues and thurs i take yoga and ti chi

Xiomy2818
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 7:36 AM

I just joined the one in suffolk yesterday. I am new to the area so I don't know where the one in victory is.

summerbreezes27
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 7:43 AM

Hi!! My children are teens now and my youngest daughter goes to Victory... Also my son is a sophomore at Virginia Tech but his friends all worked there last summer and a little during this past Christmas...so my son asked me to pick up an application for employment there for this summer and send it to him.  I will keep my ears and eyes open if i find anyone goes there with the same aged children as you.

:::Cindi::ttc

ProudAFMamaof2
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 7:56 AM

Hi!  My name is Tara and I have a 3 year old named Hannah.  We go to the Victory YMCA every day at 4 pm when the day care opens.  I usually run the treadmill and then use the machines.  I also take yoga on Fridays at 10 am. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)