Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you ready? Ready to be Serious about your furture?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:11 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

I am looking for moms who are REALLY ready to work. Working from home is great, but it can be hard work. I mean you do have your kids running around & you do have to be a mom, wife. Moms have alot going on in their day, but moms also want to help with bringing in extra money. That is possible. You just have to have a want, a desire. So that is why I am looking for a mom that is REALLY READY. A serious mom. I can train you, but I can do the work for you. I tell you what to do & you do it. You have to have staying power. If you don't see results right away don't quit!! KEEP GOING!

I need a few moms that meet these requirement:

1. Staying power.

2. A hard worker.

3. Can work on your own.

4. Can call me when you need help.

5. Serious.

So if this is you then please go to my website & check it out & then fill out the request info form. If this isn't you please don't fill out the form. Only the SERIOUS NEED APPLY.

P.S. Remember it takes money to make money. Scenario: You want to open up a resale shop. So what you need is money to rent the building, money for deposits, money to put items in your shop, supplies. The point is you have to pay to get this going & you have to pay every month to keep it going. The more time you have your doors open (work) the more money you make. No work=No money.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)