Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of The Day March 27th

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2010 at 9:13 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 103 Total Views

In 1952 on this day March 27th the great old movie Dancing in The Rain with Gene Kelly and and Debbie Reynolds came out. So I want to know how many have seen the film and do you enjoy old movies.

Yes I have seen the film and I do enjoy some old movies it all depends on the movie. But one of our fav thing to do on a Saturday night is watch what we can the popcorn man. On our locale PBS station around 9pm on a Saturday this older man shows all kinds of old movies. We call him the popcorn man because there is a old fashion popcorn machine he is always making popcorn in. He is cool to watch because he always has some little know facts about the movie he is going to show.

Have you seen Dancing In The Rain "

Do you like old movies

by on Mar. 27, 2010 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cenedra64
by on Mar. 27, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I love old movies. Drives my kids nuts LOL but sometimes I'll watch something with them and they want even realize it's old unless I tell them.  Like last night "My side of the mountain"...I love The Quite man

zboys
by dictionary on Mar. 27, 2010 at 5:07 PM
I haven't seen Dancing in the Rain but I've seen Singing in the Rain. I love some of the old movies and also musicals. We like watching movies on the weekend together too. That popcorn man sounds neat.
TorsBreezie
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Love Gene Kelly movies.  Love old movies-grew up watching them.  Thought they were so romantic..I use to love Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.  Actually, enjoyed watching any Fred Astaire movie-guess I had a crush on him as a kid-weird, huh?  .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)