Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 7:44 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 406 Total Views

Ladies we had the worst weekend starting Saturday afternoon when we try to get some money out of  a MTV to pay Jeff back so money we had burrow. The machine eat our card which he all of Lannie pay check on it so there went all our money or should I say the means of getting to it. Lannie come home call the card company and work all day to get it fix so I . Then on Sunday we went to the store to get a loaf of bread when we come back out our car would not start , a nice couple try to give us a jump but that would not start it . So they give us a ride home. When we get home we call around to places they seems to think it was a dead battery so we had one of Jeff's friends take us to the store to buy one and back to the car so Lannie could put it in. Ladies it still would not start we use our last 95 dollars to buy a battery .  The lady who teaches my Ladies Bible Study is coming over to take Lannie to work because they both work in Owowas. Jeff work five miles to work this morning. We have no idea what is wrong with the car or do we have the money to get it fix. We need pray that God will take care of this.

by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mamagoose524
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:19 AM

I'm so sorry, Alieda!  Prayers & Hugs.

God will supply all your need according to his riches in glory in Christ JESUS. Philippians 4:19

zboys
by dictionary on Jul. 11, 2011 at 2:51 PM

When it rains, it pours.  Sorry to hear about your troubling weekend.  It will be nice when you get past it all.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mommee42boyz
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 7:09 PM
Praying for you Alieda!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alieda
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2011 at 8:50 AM

THANKS LADIES, my family is going though a hard time , The car is still in the stores parking lot. But it should be move to the car repair shop this morning ot tomorrow morning. That is one step in the right directions. Paul took Lannie to work again this morning. Jeff get a ride home yesterday afternoon so he was out of the horrible heat. I am so glad for some steps in the right direction.

Alieda
by Group Owner on Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM

Ladies here the update on the car Lannie is going to pick it up this morning, The problem was the wires between the ingrant and the battery were no good so it was no make a good contact to fire it off. The old battery was dead so we did need the battery.  Praise God it was simple easy to fix and not cost a arm and a leg

mamagoose524
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Praise the Lord!  I'm so glad it was a easy fix and that people were kind & helpful in providing your family rides while the problem was being determined! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)