Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I go to court in a little over a week for my disability please pray that I get it,  It is true I will never be able to work  again because of my back and we need the money. So please pray that the judge will look favorable on my request for it.  My lawyer says I have draw a good judge but anything can happen.  Thanks in advance for the prayers.

by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Replies (11-15):
Alieda
by Group Owner on Oct. 8, 2011 at 7:46 PM

I still do not know but my trail outcome but I know someone you ladies have also be praying about the outcome of my last A1C . Ladies it was not good it was 6.9 and it also say that some of my daily reading were 151 ladies that is too high. My doctor has increased my meds Now I am too take 2 metformin twice a day. Ladies please pray it does not go higher , I do not want to end up on shots.

momofsoldier237
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 7:02 PM

I understand how you feel about how long it takes for disability can take. My DH waited for 5 years before he started getting it. They denied him 2 times due to his age He was in his late 40s but he did get it plus the check was for 4 yrs back pay, I am going to pray for both of your requests, 

I'll be going for disability in about a month I am recieveing unemployment and I don't want to lie to them because one of the questions they ask is HaVE you applied for ss or disability.

Praying for you 

sonshining
by comic book on Oct. 10, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Praying for things to go favorably. You have such good faith, keep it up!you rock

Alieda
by Group Owner on Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:18 AM

Thanks Ladies .  The Lord has get me my family and I so m though so much and the pass I just have to stop and think about that want my faith goes week. I know if he has done it in the pas , he can do it again. Also Jeff and Lannie are both answer to pray in they own why Jeff to have period and Lannie to be still here after having to had open heart survey.

Alieda
by Group Owner on Nov. 1, 2011 at 8:21 AM

Ladies I get a bad judgement I was not found disable , my lawyer is working on an appeal of the case. So ladies the fight is not over like I hope it would be. I need your prayers to come to grip with this I am so mad at the judge and I feel so robbed. Ladies I have not know a pain feel day since I feel on the ice and I wish someone times the people who do not believe me could feel like I do for one day. I know I should not be mad at the judge he just call it like it saw it. But my family needs the money and I know I can not work. All I did yesterday was cry and pout all day. This is not the way a Christian should act but I am just human too. Please pray about all this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)