I want to continue to honor our mothers and motherhood until Mother's Day . I hope you will have fun answer the question and honor our mothers. Today I want to know five words that will describe your mother and why those five words.
I would say :
(1) Kind - because she was always giving to others even if it was just a smile
(2) laugh - she had the most endearing laugh and I would give anything to hear it again
(3) Cards - you can not think of my mom without think of how much she laugh to play rummy and trick you into think she had a hand full of cards so you would pick a big pile up. And then go out on you because yes she had a hand full of cards but they all play together.
(4) thirty - - My dad was always lay off 6 months of the year knowing this was coming she take the building at the end of our carport and full it up with food during the months he work so we would have food during the time he was lay off
(5) bride dress ---- one of my sweetest monries is that of her and I shopping for my wedding dress. I know a lot of brides think it bad to take they mom but I so happy I did.