Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the Day For June 2th

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:21 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 80 Total Views

http://charlespaolino.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/christie-6-cleveland.png

June 2
1886 - Grover Cleveland became the first U.S. President to get married in the White House. He exchanged vows with his bride, Florence Folsom.

I have a few  easy questions for you today.

Where were you married at , tell us a little bit about the place you were married at. I was married at a small chapel  on Davis Mountain Air Force base in Tucson

Have you ever be to the white house? No

Would you like to go ? Yes

What is the part of the white house you would love to see most?  I think the garden or the ovel office.

by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
zboys
by dictionary on Jun. 3, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I have never seen the White House or any of the other historical monuments on the East coast, but I would love to do that some day.  It'd be cool to see the oval office.

mamagoose524
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Where were you married at , tell us a little bit about the place you were married at. I was married at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in West Lafyaette, IN.

Have you ever be to the white house? Yes, a couple times

Would you like to go ? Yes, I'd do it again. I was in middle & high school when I went before, so now I think I'd have a btter appreciation & understanding of what I was seeing. 

What is the part of the white house you would love to see most? I'd like to see it all again.

sandbuster
by comic book on Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I have been married twice. The 1st was in the backyard of the house I grew up in. The second was in the churh I was attending at the time.

No, yes, and I want to see the Gardens

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)