Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the Day for August 1st

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 110 Total Views
  • From left, Jacques Rogge, Queen Elizabeth, Britain's Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, Samantha Cameron and British Prime Minister David Cameron attend the Opening Ceremony at the 2012 Summer Olympics, Friday, July 27, 2012, in London. Photo: Ivan Sekretarev / AP
  • Like I say yesterday all my questions into the end of the summer games will have something to do with them. This is a odd questions about the games but I was just wondering what your feels on it is.  The picture of the queen is here because the questions has to do with her attending the games in something a famous newsperson in our country say about her.  here from a news story is what was said and by whom,American broadcast journalist Barbara Walters has said that the Queen has a “sour face” and dresses like she’s in the 19th century.
  • So my question of the day is .

Did you know about this story ?  Yes from the view yesterday

Did you agree with Barbra Welters ?  Yes  but who  I do not know if I would have say so on TV. But I also know a very loving retire basket ball couch who still seats in the stands of my beloved OSU cowboys with a sour look on his face who is a very kind man , so many her face does not tell the whole story like his does not.

Do you agree with all the English people who at now jumping on Barabra for saying her peace?  No I believe it a freedom of speech to say what she did and it did not hurt anyone.

Ladies have a God bless Day.

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
zboys
by dictionary on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:15 PM

This is the second photo I've seen of her on the web today.  The first was on fb.  I just think it's funny.  I wonder why she's scowling.

sandbuster
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 9:44 PM

No

Sorta/I also believe she lives in a different country where their decorum/ettiquete is different then ours.

No because like you said we all have freedom of speech

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)