Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK Prayers

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 296 Total Views

Ladies parts of Ok was hit yesterday be some very bad fires. About 100 people have lost their homes along with everything they owned. This area is not far for where I live at all , in fact one of our news anchors on the local tv station is one of the family afforded. There was a live feed this morning with him , he was standing in what use to be his home with tears in his eyes saying  he was going to be all right because he had insurance to cover his losses but he was worry about the people who live in that area that do not have insurance , he worried how they were going to rebuild their liefs. Ladies that touch my heart, I do not know if I could have be so full of grace if I had be standing where he was standing.

Pray that the people of the Drumright , Munfold area of or will be able to rebuild their lives. I have not hear of any loss of life or serous injuries so we do have something to praise the Lord for.

UPDATE UPDATE I want to let you ladies know we when for a drive yesterday trying to take care of some business on our way we have to drive through Manford and Drumright area. It was clean up some from the fire but you could see where the ground had be burned . And every now and then you would pass the ruins of what use to be someone heart you heart just broken for them.  On a little brighter note the anchor was back to work this morning for the first time since the fire. He said again he will rebuild but in the main time his family have things some what back to normal as that he felt ok to go back to work. He kids and the other kids of that area go back to school on Weds.  Please keep remember then in your prayers it will still be a long time in to they are back in the new home.

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
zboys
by dictionary on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Sorry to hear that. 

sonshining
by comic book on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Yes, I saw on the news, those poor people of OK. How horrible the fires, the drought and the extreme heat. Praying for God's comfort and provision.

Alieda
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM
That you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)