Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Football Player

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 322 Total Views

Ladies we all know football is a hard sport with lots of injuries each year but most of the time they are very everyday day type things , Thank God the kind of injury of the kind a Tulane Safety Devon Walker get are rare . Ladies this young man needs all the prayer , he can get. . Here is the first part of a story to example why .

Tulane football player Devon Walker's fractured spine was stabilized in a three-hour surgery Sunday, though it's too soon to tell whether he will be paralyzed from the injury he suffered while making a tackle, the team's doctor said.

Dr. Greg Stewart, Tulane University's director of sports medicine, said Walker was in stable condition and was expected to stay in the intensive care until of St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa for the next few days.

''These kind of injuries take 24, 48, sometimes 72 hours to fully declare themselves,'' Stewart said before the surgery. ''We don't know what the long-term implications and outcomes are going to be

Ladies happened in a game with Tulsa and Yulane when two player smashed hamlets together when they were trying to tackle the same Tulsa player.

Lets pray this young man is not paralyzed for the rest of his life.

When I pray about a football game I never pray that my teams wins because I know there is someone else praying the same for the other side , I just pray for no major hurts.

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sonshining
by comic book on Sep. 10, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Yes praying. Love football but I know it can be dangerous.

Alieda
by Group Owner on Sep. 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM

SO true . Football just like most sports can have it dangerous moments about it.

Alieda
by Group Owner on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Update:::::::::

I hear a update on the local news this morning this young man still can not breath on his own . Ladies it does not look good for this young man at all . Please knob on Heavens Door for him , we service a God who is more then able to turn this health situation around as easy as we turn a pancake .

I have be proud of the way all of Tulsa has come to the young man and his family resue we have put up the family at litle or no charge in good motals in town, we have a collection for his medical bills and other things.

Please remember him  and his family in your prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)