Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Sister

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:33 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 279 Total Views

I want to ask you dear ladies to put my dear sister Marie on your pray this , she has a long Hull ahead of her it all begins tomorrow. Tomorrow she has to have a balloon producer done on her arm that has her portal for her dialysis. On Friday she will have a complete knee replacement , she with be in a hospital for 3 days and then a recap center until she can climb the stairs to her apartment. The on OCt 30 she will have a catarack take off her eye. Ladies anyone will all this ahead of  one would have a hard time but she not in the best of health to begin with she has diabetes and asthma .

Also this week end I found out a friend  I grew up with who meant a lot in my life has pass b , please pray for his family. I found out late about this is his family has know for a while but it still fresh for them. Roland name his daughter after me that is how close we were. cataract

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
trixie11
by comic book on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Oh, wow, Alieda, that is a lot for your sister to go through.  I will pray for her.  I'm sorry to hear of your friend's death.   

Alieda
by Group Owner on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Thank you for the prayers and kind words.

zboys
by dictionary on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Your sister and friend's family are in my thoughts and prayers.  She has alot going on with her health.  Sorry to hear about your friend's passing.  It's nice he named his daughter after you.

sonshining
by comic book on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Praying for your sisters procedures to go samoothly and recovery well. Also praying for your friends family. Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)