Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the day October 23th

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 10:00 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

October is National Bathroom and Kitchen month . So I think this week I will ask question about those two rooms.  I like the above kitchen did you?

The main thing I would change would be black applanines no steeless steal one

. What would you change?

Is your kitchen country style or some other style?   My real has no style just there

Have a God Bless Day ladies.

by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
zboys
by dictionary on Oct. 23, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Too much black.  I would change the colors.  My kitchen has two and half green walls and one and half yellow walls.  It's country.

sonshining
by comic book on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Quoting zboys:

Too much black.  I would change the colors.  My kitchen has two and half green walls and one and half yellow walls.  It's country.

Ooh, love green and yellow in your country kitchen.

sonshining
by comic book on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM

My kitchen is rustic country with modern appliances, I know- it sounds like it clashes. It is warm brown granite counters, but stainless steel appliances, it really doesn't look bad.

I would change the colors out in the above kitchen , don't like bright red in a kitchen.

zboys
by dictionary on Oct. 23, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Didn't notice the red 'til you pointed it out.  lol

Quoting sonshining:

My kitchen is rustic country with modern appliances, I know- it sounds like it clashes. It is warm brown granite counters, but stainless steel appliances, it really doesn't look bad.

I would change the colors out in the above kitchen , don't like bright red in a kitchen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)