Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the day -November 9th

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:27 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

Do you have a favorite season? Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring?

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sonshining
by comic book on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I have to say, I love the fall. It used to be summer but now I'm in the central valley where the summers are miserable, 100's. So now I love cool, crisp days. :)

Alieda
by Group Owner on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the spring best when everything comes back to life, I love to see and hear the first robin of the spring, and smell the first flower that pop his head out of the ground.

zboys
by dictionary on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

What state is the central valley in?  I'm out here in the valley of the sun where there are no seasons, but still, fall is my favorite time of year.  I just love all the beautiful colors associated with fall and the family gathering around the table together.

Quoting sonshining:

I have to say, I love the fall. It used to be summer but now I'm in the central valley where the summers are miserable, 100's. So now I love cool, crisp days. :)

sonshining
by comic book on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM

The central valley of CA. We are in the foothills, but I work in Fresno.

Quoting zboys:

What state is the central valley in?  I'm out here in the valley of the sun where there are no seasons, but still, fall is my favorite time of year.  I just love all the beautiful colors associated with fall and the family gathering around the table together.

Quoting sonshining:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)