Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the Day November 13th

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 108 Total Views

http://www.momtrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/american_shoppers1.jpgWal-Mart, Toys R Us and Sears are opening their doors at 8 p.m. Target will open at 9PM. So my questions today have to do with this .

Will you at the stores when they open?   No

What did you think about this ?   I am so glad I am not working in retail anymore I would hate to give up any part of my Thanksgiving Day

If you will not be at the store when it opens hat will you be doing?  We put up our Christmas tree after dinner on Thanksgiving.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
trixie11
by comic book on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:14 AM

What a nice tradition of putting up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving night.  I might go to Target Thanksgiving night, they have a razor I want to get for my husband.  We usually eat a little earlier on Thanksgiving so by 9:00 I aught to be cleaned up and a little rested.  I did go first thing in the morning last Black Friday but you have to be early and great sales go quick. 

Alieda
by Group Owner on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I have never been shopping first thing early on Black Friday I have work many a year on the opening of the store.  I hope you are able to get the razor . I get a  razor for Lannie a few years ago but he did not like it and when back to using the old blade one. I hope you have better luck .

zboys
by dictionary on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:42 AM

No, I'll just stay home and veg.

sonshining
by comic book on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

No I will not be shopping early on Thanksgiving day!! Ridiculous! And I will be spending the day with my family, enjoying the day, eating, talking about family, current events... while we eat pie. And play bingo, watch a movie at home, relax. :) Simple time being thankful.

zboys
by dictionary on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Can I come?!  lol  It all sounds like a fun evening.  : )

Quoting sonshining:

No I will not be shopping early on Thanksgiving day!! Ridiculous! And I will be spending the day with my family, enjoying the day, eating, talking about family, current events... while we eat pie. And play bingo, watch a movie at home, relax. :) Simple time being thankful.

sonshining
by comic book on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course you can come!

Quoting zboys:

Can I come?!  lol  It all sounds like a fun evening.  : )

Quoting sonshining:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)