Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beloved Family

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

Ladies if you love OSU the way I did your heart would be aching  the way my heart is now for the lose of a super ladies . She was the wife of our beloved old  baseball couch the lead OSU though some very hard days , the day right after the first play crush that kill 10 members of our OSU family. Here is the news release .

Patsy Sutton the wife of former OSU basketball coach Eddie Sutton has passed away. She was 74.

Sutton is the mother of Sean Sutton, another former OSU head men's basketball coach who succeeded his father in 2006, and Scott Sutton, current head men's basketball coach at Oral Roberts University. His brother Sean currently serves as his assistant. They have another son Steve who is a banker in Tulsa.

Sutton suffered a massive stroke and has been hospitalized since late December .

Please pray for this family , they can really use your prayers right now. She was the glue that holded the family together as so many wives and mothers are.

Pasty rest in peace. Eddie and the family my heart goes out to you , may God mend your breaken hearts and dry your tears so only he can at a time like this.

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)