Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the Day 2/5/2013

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:56 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 116 Total Views

Weatherman Fail

Ladies yesterday Veronica ask you about the weather in your area , so today being National Weatherman Day I want to talk about your local weatherman or weather lady.

Did you have a faviote weatherperson?  I do not  I use to but she left the station. I have seen her on some car ads so I never change channels when she is on which I am sure is why the car dealership hire her in the first place.

Did you think they are knowledgeable about the weather ? yes I do , in fact there is a new lady on tone of the local channel who I know she knows her weather but I just think she is boring too watch . I would watch her all the time id f she was not so boring because she is very smart.  All so the new lady was not hire to replace Julia because we are talking about two different stations.

So lers here it ladies.

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
zboys
by dictionary on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:06 AM

We have a digital weather display in our livingroom, so that's how I keep current with the weather.  You can even change the "station" on it to see what the weather is elsewhere. 

Alieda
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Cool

trixie11
by comic book on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I like Al Roker on the Today show.  He is my favorite member of the main cast.  Also, I like one of my local weather men and think he is fairly accurate.

Alieda
by Group Owner on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I like Al Roker too. Have you read any of his three books? If so did you like it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)