Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the Day 2/6/2013

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 109 Total Views

SHAWN GUST/Press Deb Allred, mail carrier for the United States Postal Service, delivers mail Wednesday in a downtown Coeur dAlene neighborhood during her shift.

I saw on the news this morning that The Mail Service will stop Saturday mail delivery  except for packages , so I was wondering what are your feelings about this step?

I am sad I look going to the mail box and checking the mail most days. I also wondering why the delivery of packages on Saturday.

Any comments ladies

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sonshining
by comic book on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Not a big deal to me. We don't get mail at our house, so we have to go to the post office. I just won't have to make a trip to the post office. Unless of course, I am expecting a package.

Alieda
by Group Owner on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

We get most of our mail at the Untied Postal Office , you know the little guys in the brown trucks , but I still check my mail most days incase someting is there.

zboys
by dictionary on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Wow.  The only thing I really look forward to in the mail is the food ads on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  It should help them cut costs a little.

trixie11
by comic book on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Apparently, delivering packages still makes the post office money while letters do not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)