Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the day, Friday

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 75 Total Views

It's that time, what day do you take down your tree? Your Christmas lights and decor?holding ornaments

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Alieda
by Group Owner on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Just a few more days until it all comes down on the 2th of January.  I will leave my two new Christmas bears in the loving room along with the Valentine bears .  I will slowly began to decorate for Valentines Day  because I have to buy some stuff to do with it  In the apartment for some long you do not have a lot of extra stuff because there is no room. 

zboys
by dictionary on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I have a bad cold and have so much going on right now.  I'm not sure when I'll take them down.

sonshining
by comic book on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Oh! Hope you feel better soon, there isn't any rush!

Quoting zboys:

I have a bad cold and have so much going on right now.  I'm not sure when I'll take them down.

TAZmomof3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I took my tree down the day after Christmas because it was dead. lol That tree was the bane of my existence. It fell over and 6 of my ornaments broke. It was not our usual artificial tree that we put up, but a real tree that someone gave my husband. It was not a good tree.

sonshining
by comic book on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Whoa, sorry hear, I guess your going back to your artifical one next year? Happy New Year! 

Quoting TAZmomof3:

I took my tree down the day after Christmas because it was dead. lol That tree was the bane of my existence. It fell over and 6 of my ornaments broke. It was not our usual artificial tree that we put up, but a real tree that someone gave my husband. It was not a good tree.

TAZmomof3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Quoting sonshining:

Whoa, sorry hear, I guess your going back to your artifical one next year? Happy New Year! 

Quoting TAZmomof3:

Yes, we are definitely sticking with the artificial tree next year. :) Gluing ornaments back together is not fun. Happy New Year to you too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)