Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:32 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 105 Total Views

How was 2013 for you?

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Alieda
by Group Owner on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:02 AM

2013 was a great year for my family , first of all no major health problems , Lannie has work at his job the longest time he has work anywhere. Jeff was able to found a new job after he left the factory. Lannie and I saw a life long dream come true in the fact are now home owners , yes  after 38 year together we are homeowners.  So ladies if you true about a home of your own no not give up your dreams will come true.  I am ;looking forward to spending our first full year in our home in 2014.  No completes here about the year even get to see Beth Moore in person.

zboys
by dictionary on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I've never seen her in person.  How was it and when did you see her?

Lots of blessings this year for you.  : )

Quoting Alieda:

2013 was a great year for my family , first of all no major health problems , Lannie has work at his job the longest time he has work anywhere. Jeff was able to found a new job after he left the factory. Lannie and I saw a life long dream come true in the fact are now home owners , yes  after 38 year together we are homeowners.  So ladies if you true about a home of your own no not give up your dreams will come true.  I am ;looking forward to spending our first full year in our home in 2014.  No completes here about the year even get to see Beth Moore in person.

TAZmomof3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM

2013 was a good year for us. We moved into a new house, which is much bigger and has all the space we need. We were able to find a good group home for our son with special needs. It is a very nice regular house in a residential neighborhood. He only has 3 other roommates, and they do activities every day. Those were the 2 biggest things.

Alieda
by Group Owner on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

She was wonderful and I saw her in September at the BOK in Tulsa. Lannie had get me the tickets as a anniversary gift way back on Valentines Day. Sh talk about Moses sister and how if God tells us to move we best to so and to pack out trombones to worship him with.

zboys
by dictionary on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Those are two major things.  Is this your oldest son?  How old is he?

Quoting TAZmomof3:

2013 was a good year for us. We moved into a new house, which is much bigger and has all the space we need. We were able to find a good group home for our son with special needs. It is a very nice regular house in a residential neighborhood. He only has 3 other roommates, and they do activities every day. Those were the 2 biggest things.

TAZmomof3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Quoting zboys:

Those are two major things.  Is this your oldest son?  How old is he?

Quoting TAZmomof3:

This is my older son. He is the middle child, because my step-daughter is the oldest. He is 19. My younger son is 16. He is the baby of the family. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)