Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD - April 5

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:53 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 130 Total Views
1 mom liked this

How can you make this weekend a memorable one?

by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
VeronicaTex
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I woke up with such a yearning for my family today, and gratitude for them.

I can make this weekend a memorable one by finishing sewing projects for Luis, the same for Gracie, and of course my own. sewingThe memorable time comes from sitting at the sewing machine where I get a lot of contemplation done, watch TV or listen to foreign music on the Internet:  Russian or Polish.

For Gracie I have been wanting to take printables that I have collected from the Internet, about Lent and put them in a book that I can pull out anytime to talk about Jesus. She needs to see visual things, hear things and touch things. typing

It is especially important now that she is taking Holy Communion at our Church. Her behavior is exceptional at Church. prayingHer favorite word and gesture at Mass is "pray".

I also am putting together a booklet about the Mass, so she can internalize even better than ever the sequence and that Jesus is there.  reading

She has been making such great advances in her communicating with signs and words.  

I so delight in seeing her in action!!!!

Being with my family is memorable!!!  giving heart

Veronica

Alieda
by Group Owner on Apr. 6, 2014 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this
We made this weekend memorable by Jeff reaching a goal he has ,had for a while,he brought a new car yesterday.He had be saving for a new one ever since he throw a rod in his old one.

And by being awakened this morning by the smoke alarm going off Jeff had tried to cook some hash browns in his stove and the coils get fire.we get it out quickly and all is ok.
BikerBabe0205
by picture book on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this

We made it memorable by having my brother and sister-in-law and thier kids stay the weekend with us.  We have had SOOOOOOO much fun and great conversations!!!!!!!

21lisa72
by picture book on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Well today we have my son's travel hockey party. On to tryouts Monday-wednesday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)