Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pine Tree

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 146 Total Views
Again ladies can someone found a example of this quilt to post , this quilt Patten dates back to the earliest days of our nation and could be found on flags and coins.

It also know as different names like Temperance Tree and the Three of Paradise.

The Kansas City Star printed the first on September 22,1928 and offer it for five cents.
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
zboys
by encyclopedia on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:15 PM
I looked up pine tree and my phone showed different varieties of that quilt pattern. So pretty. Do you quilt?
Alieda
by Group Owner on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
No but since our book fir April is The Quilt of Joy by Mary Tatum , I thought it would be nice for us to learn something about them.

Quoting zboys: I looked up pine tree and my phone showed different varieties of that quilt pattern. So pretty. Do you quilt?
zboys
by encyclopedia on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:25 PM
OH, that's neat. How is the book?

Quoting Alieda: No but since our book fir April is The Quilt of Joy by Mary Tatum , I thought it would be nice for us to learn something about them.

Quoting zboys: I looked up pine tree and my phone showed different varieties of that quilt pattern. So pretty. Do you quilt?
Alieda
by Group Owner on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:29 PM
I am really enjoying the short stories , the book is a collection of short stories .

I hope you can found a copy at your library , you will enjoy it too.

Quoting zboys: OH, that's neat. How is the book?

Quoting Alieda: No but since our book fir April is The Quilt of Joy by Mary Tatum , I thought it would be nice for us to learn something about them.

NightingaleSong
by on Apr. 13, 2016 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)