Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gray Mountain

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:53 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 41 Total Views

Here are some question on the book?

Did you read the book and if so did you like it ?  Yes I read the book , really enjoy it. 

Have you read any other of his books and if so which ones ?  Yes I have read 
                                 A Time To Kill     
                                 Playing for Pizza                
                                Skipping Christmas 
                               The Client 
                                The Innocent Man 
                               Calico Joe 

Would you like to read some n more  Yes 

Does the fact the main lawyer is a woman have any bearing on work the Mountain AID Legal Clinic does ?    Yes because a woman  most of the time will have moe a heart for the under dog that a man.  I also think a woman understand more what a other woman goes thought when these are touch.

Mattie Wyatt say her goal is to help real people with real problems . How does the book describe real people and real problems.  The book script real people has poor people who lick the means to hire a legal them self so often gets the short deal of the dealer in court.  Did you agree with the book idea of real people ?  I see where the writer is coming from but I do believe rich people also have to deal with real problems , it just that they most of the time have the money to make the problem go away. 

Sam parents are both lawyers did you think she really want to be a lawyer or did she just follow in her parents roles.   I think she want to be a lawyer but she wanted to use it for the betterment of the conman man . 

IS it possible to be a moral person and still work for big coal or big law firms?  I say yes but it is very hard. When money pops up being always on the narrow way is hard , just ask all the coach's of college man's basketball teams. 

by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
zboys
by encyclopedia on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:32 PM
No.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)