Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Sex Predator

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2007 at 7:17 PM
  • 0 Replies

I emplore all AAM's to tune in to MSNBC tonight (Friday) at 9p... 

Chris Hansen, a MSNBC correspondent has done ten investigations on child sex predators who seek their victims out on the internet.  Chris Hansen (along with local authorities) have exposed these perverts who's professions range from everything to a rabbi, to a teacher, to a cardiologist, to the average joe. 

I watched last night's episode of "To Catch A Predator" and became physically ill and nauseous as various men walked into the home a of pubescent child stark naked - expecting intercourse immediately upon arrival.

Kudos to Chris Hansen for putting his life on the line in order to expose this very specific type of child cruelty.   If you are a parent I urge you to tune in to the show tonight...

The following is an excerpt from an article written by Chris Hansen on his "To Catch A Predator" series: absolutely disgusting.

The other naked guy
Another surprise was in Ft. Myers. It’s late at night on a Saturday.  And we’re expecting this guy to show up.  He has had a conversation with the decoy posing as a 13 year old girl. He wants her to do this bizarre sex act involving a cat, her cat, and cool whip.  I’ll just leave it at that.  She says she’ll consider it if he’ll strip naked when he walks in the house.

But you never really think somebody’s gonna do this.  But, sure enough, there he is— Marvin Lakhan. And this guy moving so quickly, naked, coming through our living room, that the decoy barely makes it into the room and closes the door where I’m standing, where we have monitors, security and cameramen.

And I start going through the chat log with him. And he thinks it’s funny.  And I think it’s somewhat nervous laughter. 

Would you ever think that would have happened before seeing one of these investigations?  I wouldn’t.

by on Apr. 13, 2007 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)