Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
  • 799 Replies
14 moms liked this
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caramelmom
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:25 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm Ve. Married mom of 7 children, including 2 month old twin girls! :-) I am a SAHM/WAHM and in my free time I enjoy reading, writing poetry, traveling, shopping, fine dining, watching films, nature walks and of course spending time with family and friends!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tajmms
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:38 PM
I'm Taj. Married mother of 5 kids (9, 3,2,1..three girls 2 boys). I was a SAHM for 3yrs until the 1st of this month, now i'm happily working! I enjoy writing but haven't really had the chance to do do lately. I'm living in MS as of now just moved from the N.O....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caramelmom
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome Taj! :-)

Quoting tajmms:

I'm Taj. Married mother of 5 kids (9, 3,2,1..three girls 2 boys). I was a SAHM for 3yrs until the 1st of this month, now i'm happily working! I enjoy writing but haven't really had the chance to do do lately. I'm living in MS as of now just moved from the N.O....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvdwc
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm Ashley. Unhappily married and mother of 2. I work daily and I enjoy reading, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Hi I'm Trica married for 15years we have 4 kids total! I love to read,go to wine tastings,dancing,shopping,checking out flicks,going for walks with my bestie&hanging with my rugrats and hubby!

Erimar23
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Hey everybody my name is nikki...i been here before but i cancelled my account i got over heated with this site but all my friends wanted me to come back....so here i am

caramelmom
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:35 PM
Hi Ashley! Welcome to the group! I hope your unhappily situation takes a positive turn, mama!

Quoting iluvdwc:

I'm Ashley. Unhappily married and mother of 2. I work daily and I enjoy reading, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caramelmom
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:39 PM
You're a longtime member and friend, but Welcome anyway! LOL

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Hi I'm Trica married for 15years we have 4 kids total! I love to read,go to wine tastings,dancing,shopping,checking out flicks,going for walks with my bestie&hanging with my rugrats and hubby!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caramelmom
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:40 PM
Welcome back Erimar!

Quoting Erimar23:

Hey everybody my name is nikki...i been here before but i cancelled my account i got over heated with this site but all my friends wanted me to come back....so here i am

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Hi Ladies, My name is Crystal married for 14yrs to my best friend we have known each other for 25 yrs & we have 4 children between us Briana is 18, Jasmine is 10, my step son is 21 & my step daughter is 17...I love to read, go to the movies, reality tv (my addiction) & hang out with my girlfriends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)