Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
Erimar23
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Quoting caramelmom:

Welcome back Erimar!

Quoting Erimar23:

Hey everybody my name is nikki...i been here before but i cancelled my account i got over heated with this site but all my friends wanted me to come back....so here i am

thanks Ve...i sent you a message

caramelmom
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 4:13 PM
Welcome Crystal!

Quoting mrzsimmons322:

Hi Ladies, My name is Crystal married for 14yrs to my best friend we have known each other for 25 yrs & we have 4 children between us Briana is 18, Jasmine is 10, my step son is 21 & my step daughter is 17...I love to read, go to the movies, reality tv (my addiction) & hang out with my girlfriends.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvdwc
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Thank you!!!

Quoting caramelmom:

Hi Ashley! Welcome to the group! I hope your unhappily situation takes a positive turn, mama!

Quoting iluvdwc:

I'm Ashley. Unhappily married and mother of 2. I work daily and I enjoy reading, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlomax07
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:50 PM
2 moms liked this

hello ladies!!!  my name is monica lomax, and i am a forty one year old christian woman...i am married for nineteen years to my wonderful hubby, though we have been together for twenty four years (high school sweet hearts)...i am the proud mommy of three beautiful sons, joel, age 18, jared, age sixteen, and jibreel, age thirteen...i am a very busy, active woman in my church, and i am also a senior independent beauty consultant with mary kay cosmetics...i am a strong and firm believer in black women supporting and uplifting one another, i feel that we are all sisters in the spirit...i try to enrich womens lives daily, by offering solid, bibical old fashioned, down south advice...i am blessed that i have a strong blueprint to base my life on,,,the proverbs 31 woman, my own mama, mama in law, and both grandmamas...they were and are exceptional black women, strong role models, uplifting christian women, loving wives, and caring mothers....please add me to your friends list, you wont be dissappointed...i can be your shoulder to cry on, someone to lean on, someone you can count on, someone you can rely on, someone that can be your best friend, sister, and prayer partner...

prverbs31woman

monica lomax

mlomax07@yahoo.com
psalms91
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi,I have been happily married for 9 years. We have one son,age 6, and one little girl on the way in December. I somehow saw this site online by just surfing the net one day and decided to see what it was, and glad that I did. I am fairly new, but been here since June I think. I am 25 weeks pregnant and counting down. I love God,enjoy spending time with my wonderful family, and I also enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. I am also a SAHM, and look forward to meeting other women with similar background.

-Jamilah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NChelle28
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Hello ladies,

My name is Nichelle, I've been for 15 yrs and we have 2 boys Tyrelle 11 and Malachi 6 yrs and 1 girl  Areona  9 yrs.  I am active duty in the military when I am not at work, I spend the rest of my time my my family and school.  I enjoy reading, cooking, travel, making jewelry and beauty products.

caramelmom
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:20 PM
You're another longtime member, always nice to read your posts! Welcome!

Quoting mlomax07:

hello ladies!!!  my name is monica lomax, and i am a forty one year old christian woman...i am married for nineteen years to my wonderful hubby, though we have been together for twenty four years (high school sweet hearts)...i am the proud mommy of three beautiful sons, joel, age 18, jared, age sixteen, and jibreel, age thirteen...i am a very busy, active woman in my church, and i am also a senior independent beauty consultant with mary kay cosmetics...i am a strong and firm believer in black women supporting and uplifting one another, i feel that we are all sisters in the spirit...i try to enrich womens lives daily, by offering solid, bibical old fashioned, down south advice...i am blessed that i have a strong blueprint to base my life on,,,the proverbs 31 woman, my own mama, mama in law, and both grandmamas...they were and are exceptional black women, strong role models, uplifting christian women, loving wives, and caring mothers....please add me to your friends list, you wont be dissappointed...i can be your shoulder to cry on, someone to lean on, someone you can count on, someone you can rely on, someone that can be your best friend, sister, and prayer partner...

prverbs31woman

monica lomax

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caramelmom
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Welcome to the group Jamilah! And Congrats on your impending arrival!

Quoting psalms91:

Hi,I have been happily married for 9 years. We have one son,age 6, and one little girl on the way in December. I somehow saw this site online by just surfing the net one day and decided to see what it was, and glad that I did. I am fairly new, but been here since June I think. I am 25 weeks pregnant and counting down. I love God,enjoy spending time with my wonderful family, and I also enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. I am also a SAHM, and look forward to meeting other women with similar background.

-Jamilah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caramelmom
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Welcome Nichelle! I love your name BTW. My daughter has a friend named Nichelle.

Quoting NChelle28:

Hello ladies,

My name is Nichelle, I've been for 15 yrs and we have 2 boys Tyrelle 11 and Malachi 6 yrs and 1 girl  Areona  9 yrs.  I am active duty in the military when I am not at work, I spend the rest of my time my my family and school.  I enjoy reading, cooking, travel, making jewelry and beauty products.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydnbrycemom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Hello Ladies-

I've been here for years :) I'm Val, married, mother of 2. Bryce is 5 and Sydney is 1 1/2 going on 35.. I'm an event planner and in my spare time I judge high school cheer competitions here in VA.

As of right now I am getting ready to renew my vows in Jamaica in.....eeeek.....15 days! (9-10-11). I've been super busy with planning events and my own event I have neglected my cafe mommies! But I am back now that things are calming down and hopefully I will be active like I was months ago.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)