Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (41-50):
kwilliamson480
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Greeting to everyone Im  Married  to a wonderful husband a chef and I have two children a young man in college and a four year old that keep me on my toes yes a big age gap but love them both I enjoying concerts, fashion, shopping, and spending time with friends and family and I'm looking forward to meeting new moms in the future.

ladysharon72
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2011 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, I'm Sharon(39) I'm a married mom of 7yrs to Earl. We have 3 children. 2 young men, Chris(19)and Dequantez(21) and 1 girl Crystal(11), we are living in Georgia. I am a SAHM since I lost my job 2 years ago. I also volunteer to help feed  the homeless 3x a month.

I'm involved in my church choir(Praise Team) and help assist with my daughters Praise dance ministry. Crystal also sings(Perfect Praise Team) and a Children of Agape dance member. And is in Girl Scouts, which I also help assist Girl Scout leaders.

In my down time, I read books and do a little scrap-booking. I enjoy going for nature walks and listening to my gospel and singing praises to my Lord.......I enjoy meeting new people and helping others. Enjoy texting to my friends, making them smile and laugh.

Last.....enjoy networking on Cafemom,Facebook and MomsLike Me, MommyBrown.......that's where you will find me sometimes.

Thanks for letting me be part of this dynamic group. Much love and favor~

~Saved by grace through faith~ SHARON

MsRickie
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Hi all,

My name is Rickie. I'm in the DC area. I've been viewing Cafe Mom for a while, but I just joined last month. I am a  37 year old single mom to a 16-year old daughter Kya and 12-year old son Aaron. I work full-time and last fall I decided on a whim while sitting at my desk and pissed at my boyfriend, to complete my degree in Criminal Justice that I started before my 16-year old was born. The impetus for my return to school was to get my degree before she received hers, plus my job offers tuition assistance. I went full steam ahead and had a great first year back, complete with two straight 4.0 semesters! Last semester I was working full time, helping with homework, shuttling the kids back and forth from school and activities, and going to class Monday - Saturday! I am eager to start school at the end of October. I joined this forum to make some new friends and voice opinions that may not be understood at Cafemom Central, if you know what I mean!  It's great to meet you all!

Modejo10
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Peace and blessings to you all! My name is Monica and  I am the mother of 7 children and wife to a wonderful husband.  I took a very long break from Cafemom because I grew weary of all the petty drama every day, while dealing with my own high risk pregnancy.  I have returned after 2yrs refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to chat with other Moms!!  So glad to be here, and I can't wait to get to know you ladies!! 

Lizzie769
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM

hi ladies my name is liz  and I live in newyork  I am 34 years old  I  am a hha  worker  and  in my free time I like to surf  the web    write  short plays  and spend  time  with my six year old son.  l love  cafe moms   to me its better then facebook . i hope to meet new friends and just have  fun.

proudyoungmom2
by Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Hi. My name is Tasha. I am 26.  I have 2 boys (ages 6 and 3)  and another baby boy on the way. I am in a relationship with a great guy. Finally happy.... long awaited happiness.  I love music, reading, and relaxation. 

expecting boy

silvamom24
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:20 PM

hi my name is augusta and im 27. im a stay at home mom to 4.

desiree is 8

marcus is 4

mike 7

christina is 1

i love to read on my nook

WifeySlymm
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Hi. I'm Laronza and I'm 30 years  I am a mom to a 11 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. I am also 26 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. I am a social worker and I love spending time with my family, shopping and playing video games with my hubby, Hope to get to know all of you...

AntroNet
by on Sep. 22, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I am Toni.  I have been married for going on 9 years.  I have four boys ages 2,4,6, and 8 months.  I home school.  I am a SAHM.  I am a devoted Christian.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Sep. 22, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Hi welcome to all the new members! Jump right in!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN