Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (511-520):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM
I'm here kym

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Hey mom, I have not seen you in the group for a while now, I hope all is well with you and your family, (((Hug))) I hope to see you soon.

KymberleeAnn

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

hi everyone my names monica iam a 25 year old mom to a very active two year old lil girl named braelyn  i enjoy music reading writing and a good movie every now and then don't be afraid lol i don't bite:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlk072711
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Hello, im 22 years old, I have a 6 year old son & my second is due 04-12-2013. I live in Ga, am a student and adores my expanding family. I met my fiance July 2011 & he is ecstatic about his first born. My son is a very intelligent little guy & cannot wait until this baby comes.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Hi babe, so what have you been up to?

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

I'm here kym

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Hey mom, I have not seen you in the group for a while now, I hope all is well with you and your family, (((Hug))) I hope to see you soon.

KymberleeAnn

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

hi everyone my names monica iam a 25 year old mom to a very active two year old lil girl named braelyn  i enjoy music reading writing and a good movie every now and then don't be afraid lol i don't bite:)

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats on the new baby. and welcome to the group.

Quoting mlk072711:

Hello, im 22 years old, I have a 6 year old son & my second is due 04-12-2013. I live in Ga, am a student and adores my expanding family. I met my fiance July 2011 & he is ecstatic about his first born. My son is a very intelligent little guy & cannot wait until this baby comes.

sdgd21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Glad to me u too!
patience830
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Hey, I'm Kim. I am married and a mother of three. I don't get much convo from the hubby, so I'm looking for people to chat with and live a little...nice to meet everyone!!

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hello mom, my name is KymberleeAnn I don't think I have ever meet you, I hope to see your post in the group soon.

Quoting dstny157:

Hi, my name is Tasha and I'm from Ohio. I've been with my fiance for almost 11 years and we have a 3 year old daughter named Caleigha. 

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Hello there Kim, I'm Kym too welsome to out group hope to see your post in the group soon.

Quoting patience830:

Hey, I'm Kim. I am married and a mother of three. I don't get much convo from the hubby, so I'm looking for people to chat with and live a little...nice to meet everyone!!

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I have this fun thing that I'm doing for the next 14 days it's called the KymberleeAnn's Kindness 2 weeks of hugging everyone that I see. I want to give you a ((((Hug))))

Hey mom it's been a while since we seen your post in the group just wishing you and your family all the best.
Quoting GoldenBrown82:

Hello! My name is Tawny, I'm 28yr old working mother to my 7yr old daughter. I am also an Army Reservist. I like to read, hang out with friends and family.  I've recently found out that I am pregnant with child number 2 due in May of next year. I'm excited and nervous as it's been a while LOL!!  Happy to join this group!

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I have this fun thing that I'm doing for the next 14 days it's called the KymberleeAnn's Kindness 2 wweks of hugging everyone that I see. I want to give you a ((((Hug))))

Hey mom it's been a while since we seen your post in the group just wishing you and your family all the best.
Quoting shaerenee23:

Hello im from Texas raising two children looking to meet Women like me who can exchange advice and help one another.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)