Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (521-530):
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I have this fun thing that I'm doing for the next 14 days it's called the KymberleeAnn's Kindness 2 weeks of hugging everyone that I see. I want to give you a ((((Hug))))

Hey mom it's been a while since we seen your post in the group just wishing you and your family all the best.
Quoting Momof3NCkids:

Hi, My name is Tangela and I am a mom of 3(daughter 18 yo, son 13 yo and son 9 yo), married to Robert for 21 years he is my high school sweetheart. We live in NC. Work FT (outside of the home) run 2 successful direct selling companies. About to add a third to the group, and I run an Insurance Agency with my hubby). I love date night with the hubby, drives through the NC mountains, walks on the NC crystal coast beaches, wine tasting, reading a great novel, and getting to know and meet new people. Most of all spending time with my family and friends. On 10/15 I will be 40 years old. Libras rule!

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I have this fun thing that I'm doing for the next 14 days it's called the KymberleeAnn's Kindness 2 wweks of hugging everyone that I see. I want to give you a ((((Hug))))

Hey mom it's been a while since we seen your post in the group just wishing you and your family all the best.
Quoting msincognito:

Greetings all, my name is Patricia single mom of a 13 yrs son.  I love concerts, movies, reality tv and vacations to the Caribbean.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Congrats on the engagement, how did things turn out did you get married, was it everything you ever dreamed of?

Quoting dcnative:

I'm Donna ~ originally from DC but I have lived in NC for 17 years.  Single mom of two adults now 24 and 26 yrs old.  Recently engaged  :)

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Hi Nicole I have a sister named Nicole, how are you these days, I don't recall seeing any of your post in the grioiup lately.

Quoting coco64:

My name is a Nicole and i new here.

I a glad to speak to all of my fellow queens out there!

I have fibroids and have a iui to be completed with next 2months.

I am a busy nurse who lives in Jersey!

excited to be a MOM.

blowing kissesSmooches!

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I have this fun thing that I'm doing for the next 14 days it's called the KymberleeAnn's Kindness 2 wweks of hugging everyone that I see. I want to give you a ((((Hug))))

Quoting newmommymay2011:

Hi Ladies! My name is Catara and I've been married for two years and two months.  My husband and I have a 5 month old beautiful daughter. I'm a new SAHM and still getting used to it.  We just relocated to NJ from upstate NY and I'm super homesick, but trying to make the best of it.  I was so excited to find sistas on this site!

Margo51
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Thank you for my hug KimberleeAnn I needed that. Things have been kind of stressful lately, but I am doing my best to continue to hold on to God. I know that is nothing that He can't handle or He can't fix.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:45 AM

So very true my dear I'll keep you in my prayers as well. 

Quoting Margo51:

Thank you for my hug KimberleeAnn I needed that. Things have been kind of stressful lately, but I am doing my best to continue to hold on to God. I know that is nothing that He can't handle or He can't fix.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I have this fun thing that I'm doing for the next 14 days it's called the KymberleeAnn's Kindness 2 weeks of hugging everyone that I see. I want to give you a ((((Hug))))

Quoting donyeil:

Hi Ladies, My name is Donyeil. I'm happily married to Pastor R McCain for 7 years(all total togetherness 10 yrs.).We have three very out going kids(Jaye 11 my son), ( Jordan 11 my step-daughter) & (Caden 3 out son together) who is also the little ruler of the house. I'm the First Lady Of Mt. Gillard Missionary Baptist Church Of Ramer, AL. Youth choir director, love to shop with my best friend (My sister),and just having a good time with "My Honey & kids"

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Quoting Tammiec40:

Hi there ladies my name is Tammie, happily married to my husband of 25 years with 2 handsome sons and a handsome grandson (24,17, &1). I love spending time with my family, shopping, dancing, and(call myself) exercising.  

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Hello Ms.Dana we have not seen your post in the group in a while a was hoping all is well.

Quoting Koncept:

I'm Dana, single mom of two, lesbian, native Houstonian.

I'm looking to make new friends to chat, possibly hang out and do family-oriented things with the kiddos.

Talk to you soon! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)