Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (531-540):
robynjavan7104
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm Robbin, I'm 27 and I've been married for 7 years. We have an 8 year old son named javan and we live in NYC.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
OMG!!! Jax is gonna go off the deep end!! Even deeper! lol
Yesterday at 11:47 AM
by Group Mod - Trica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi Robin!!

Quoting robynjavan7104:

I'm Robbin, I'm 27 and I've been married for 7 years. We have an 8 year old son named javan and we live in NYC.
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Hello Robbin that's a pretty name, welcome to the African American Mom's Group, I really hope you enjoy the group. I notice you live in NYC, that's nice, What part?

Quoting robynjavan7104:

robynjavan7104
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Thank you, we live in Brooklyn

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Hello Robbin that's a pretty name, welcome to the African American Mom's Group, I really hope you enjoy the group. I notice you live in NYC, that's nice, What part?

Quoting robynjavan7104:

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM

youre welcome

Quoting robynjavan7104:

Thank you, we live in Brooklyn

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting robynjavan7104:

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM

We miss you in the group I know there was all sorts of drama and negativity for a while but things are much better now. I hope to see you again posting in the group.

I'm wishing you and your family all the best.

Quoting V.Dubbya:

Hi all. I'm a married (almost 10 years) mother of two girls (4 & 2.5) from California. I love spending the weekends with my family doing new things.

dcnative
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Hi KymberleeAnn,  I miss DC a lot and unfortunately the relationship could not endure some "issues". Better to find out before we got married!!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Congrats on the engagement, how did things turn out did you get married, was it everything you ever dreamed of?

Quoting dcnative:

I'm Donna ~ originally from DC but I have lived in NC for 17 years.  Single mom of two adults now 24 and 26 yrs old.  Recently engaged  :)

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:08 PM

((((HUGS)))) I'm so sorry that things did not work out, and yes you are so right about that it's better to find things out and deal with it for you say I do, because once you do you can't just walk away.

Quoting dcnative:

Hi KymberleeAnn,  I miss DC a lot and unfortunately the relationship could not endure some "issues". Better to find out before we got married!!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Congrats on the engagement, how did things turn out did you get married, was it everything you ever dreamed of?

Quoting dcnative:

I'm Donna ~ originally from DC but I have lived in NC for 17 years.  Single mom of two adults now 24 and 26 yrs old.  Recently engaged  :)

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I have this fun thing that I'm doing for the next 14 days it's called the KymberleeAnn's Kindness 2 weeks of hugging everyone that I see. I want to give you a ((((Hug))))

Hey mom it's been a while since we seen your post in the group just wishing you and your family all the best.
Quoting MommyofThree150:

Hi I am Tay. I am a mother of three, 22 month twin girls and a 9 year old son. I am currently a SAHM and I am still trying to adjust to it. Just living one day at a time.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Hello Candice I love your avatar.

I don't recall seeing you in the group before and I'm just wishing you and your family well. I hope that you were not effected by hurricane Sandy.

Quoting cbugs02903:

Good morning, my name is Candice and I am new to this group.

shake hand

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)