Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (531-540):
robynjavan7104
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm Robbin, I'm 27 and I've been married for 7 years. We have an 8 year old son named javan and we live in NYC.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi Robin!!

Quoting robynjavan7104:

I'm Robbin, I'm 27 and I've been married for 7 years. We have an 8 year old son named javan and we live in NYC.
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Hello Robbin that's a pretty name, welcome to the African American Mom's Group, I really hope you enjoy the group. I notice you live in NYC, that's nice, What part?

Quoting robynjavan7104:

robynjavan7104
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Thank you, we live in Brooklyn

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Hello Robbin that's a pretty name, welcome to the African American Mom's Group, I really hope you enjoy the group. I notice you live in NYC, that's nice, What part?

Quoting robynjavan7104:

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM

youre welcome

Quoting robynjavan7104:

Thank you, we live in Brooklyn

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting robynjavan7104:

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM

We miss you in the group I know there was all sorts of drama and negativity for a while but things are much better now. I hope to see you again posting in the group.

I'm wishing you and your family all the best.

Quoting V.Dubbya:

Hi all. I'm a married (almost 10 years) mother of two girls (4 & 2.5) from California. I love spending the weekends with my family doing new things.

dcnative
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Hi KymberleeAnn,  I miss DC a lot and unfortunately the relationship could not endure some "issues". Better to find out before we got married!!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Congrats on the engagement, how did things turn out did you get married, was it everything you ever dreamed of?

Quoting dcnative:

I'm Donna ~ originally from DC but I have lived in NC for 17 years.  Single mom of two adults now 24 and 26 yrs old.  Recently engaged  :)

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:08 PM

((((HUGS)))) I'm so sorry that things did not work out, and yes you are so right about that it's better to find things out and deal with it for you say I do, because once you do you can't just walk away.

Quoting dcnative:

Hi KymberleeAnn,  I miss DC a lot and unfortunately the relationship could not endure some "issues". Better to find out before we got married!!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Congrats on the engagement, how did things turn out did you get married, was it everything you ever dreamed of?

Quoting dcnative:

I'm Donna ~ originally from DC but I have lived in NC for 17 years.  Single mom of two adults now 24 and 26 yrs old.  Recently engaged  :)

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I have this fun thing that I'm doing for the next 14 days it's called the KymberleeAnn's Kindness 2 weeks of hugging everyone that I see. I want to give you a ((((Hug))))

Hey mom it's been a while since we seen your post in the group just wishing you and your family all the best.
Quoting MommyofThree150:

Hi I am Tay. I am a mother of three, 22 month twin girls and a 9 year old son. I am currently a SAHM and I am still trying to adjust to it. Just living one day at a time.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Hello Candice I love your avatar.

I don't recall seeing you in the group before and I'm just wishing you and your family well. I hope that you were not effected by hurricane Sandy.

Quoting cbugs02903:

Good morning, my name is Candice and I am new to this group.

shake hand

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN