Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (541-550):
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Hello Valeria I like your fro in your avatar picture, my name is KymberleeAnn I have not seen you in the group and was just checking in hoping all is well with you and your family.

Quoting miss_hyde:

Hello Ladies.. My name is Valeria.. I am SAHM of 4 kids.. 2 girls..ages 8 and 6.. and 2 boys..ages 2 and 3 months.. I am happily married to a Navy man.. I currentll reside in San Diego..still adjusting... I enjoy life to the fullest, and always eager to meet new people!

QueenWisdom
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Hi everyone I'm Shae. A wife and mother of three beautiful girls and stepmom to one lovely angel girl. I enjoy reading, spending time with my family and taking care of my patients. Look forward chatting with you ladies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
glenbrook703
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Hello i'm glenbrook!!

mami2my3rugratz
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Hi I'm Faith. Mami to three lovely but crazy kiddos, and they are my world. I love to read and write inspirational pieces. I'm a CNA, and I have a business in making diaper cakes and designing graphics. I'm in school for my MBA. I'm just trying to make the best and most out of life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homebody3
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Hi, my name is Christina. I'm a 27 yr old married mother of three. Daijah (6), Amiyah (2), and my little man DJ (10 mos). I'm a sahm and have just recently started back at school part time to finish my b-k degree. I enjoy reading, watching tv, and spending time with my family.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Hello mom, welcome to the group.

Quoting QueenWisdom:

Hi everyone I'm Shae. A wife and mother of three beautiful girls and stepmom to one lovely angel girl. I enjoy reading, spending time with my family and taking care of my patients. Look forward chatting with you ladies.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Hey there Glenbrook,

I love your name. 

Welcome to the group.

See you around....

Quoting glenbrook703:

Hello i'm glenbrook!!

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Hello faith, I just want to say welcome to the group.  I would love to see a picture of your diaper cakes that just sound so interesting.

Where did you get the idea from for making diaper cakes? Have you been making diaper cakes for a long time?

I'll see you around.

Quoting mami2my3rugratz:

Hi I'm Faith. Mami to three lovely but crazy kiddos, and they are my world. I love to read and write inspirational pieces. I'm a CNA, and I have a business in making diaper cakes and designing graphics. I'm in school for my MBA. I'm just trying to make the best and most out of life.

LotusBlossom
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to reintroduce myself as I haven't been on here for quite some :).

My name is Marcia and I have a beautiful 17 month old son name Amir who is the light of my life :). I'm married to sweet my sweet teddy bear Melo.

I've been a member of cafemom for almost 6 years, so yep it's time to become active in the groups once again.

Hope you ladies are doing well and enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday thus far :).
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Marcia,

Welcome back to the group I know you are enjoying you sweet little son.

Quoting LotusBlossom:

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to reintroduce myself as I haven't been on here for quite some :).

My name is Marcia and I have a beautiful 17 month old son name Amir who is the light of my life :). I'm married to sweet my sweet teddy bear Melo.

I've been a member of cafemom for almost 6 years, so yep it's time to become active in the groups once again.

Hope you ladies are doing well and enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday thus far :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN