Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (551-560):
LotusBlossom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Thanks so much KymberleeAnn!
LotusBlossom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Thanks KymberleeAnn!
KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:17 AM

You're welcome

Quoting LotusBlossom:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Thanks so much KymberleeAnn!

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:18 AM

You're very welcome.

Quoting LotusBlossom:

Thanks KymberleeAnn!

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Dear Miss Caramelmom,

It just came to my attention that you are the one that started the African American Moms Group.  And I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you so very much. I love your idea of bring mom's of African decent together, and your group as you can probably tell by the amount of time I spend here, smile. Any rate. Thank You very much Ms. Caramelmom for creating the group that I love.

I hope I get to see your post more often in the group. I really would love to get to know more about you.

Sincerely,

KymberleeAnn.

Quoting caramelmom:

Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Hello mom, 

I have not seen your post in the group and was checking in to see if all is well with you and your family, I wish you all the best, come and join us for some fun the group is really thrilling we hope to see you soon.

KymberleeAnn

Quoting KarenG1:

Hello all, I am the mother of 3, ages 21, 16, and 4.  I've been out of work 4 years getting ready to start working from home doing CS part-time.  I am looking to step out to meet people besides my children.  Don't get me wrong I love my children but I need a social life.  I'm in a marriage that keeps me praying for strength.  I know I need to join a social group and 'do me' for a change.  I live in Atlanta and I made up my mind that since my youngest is now in school I will start having a date night with myself atleast once a month.

CherylLea89
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Hello! I'm Cheryl, 22 and I have a 5yo son named Ethan. We live in Houston, Tx. I used to be on CafeMom a lot when he was a newborn, but I got really busy with him having Williams syndrome! Im a SAHM but I volunteer for a non profit organization.

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Hi Cheryl I have a good friend named Cheryl I love your son's name Ethan. Welcome to Cafemom I hope you enjoy the group.  Jump right in and I look forward to seeing you around in the group.

Quoting CherylLea89:

Hello! I'm Cheryl, 22 and I have a 5yo son named Ethan. We live in Houston, Tx. I used to be on CafeMom a lot when he was a newborn, but I got really busy with him having Williams syndrome! Im a SAHM but I volunteer for a non profit organization.

coolmom107
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:21 PM

hang in their be hard live life because it great to be alive .you rock

KymberleeAnn
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Hello mom welcome to the group.

Quoting coolmom107:

hang in their be hard live life because it great to be alive .you rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN