Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (611-620):
KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:28 PM

What are you taking up in school?

And Welcome to the group.

Quoting 3rdObaid:

Here goes. Hi, I am new to the group and cafemom. I am a single mother. I have one little girl. I will be going back to school this February.

KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Okay, that's really nice.

Quoting 3rdObaid:

Radiology

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

What are you taking up in school?

And Welcome to the group.

Quoting 3rdObaid:

Here goes. Hi, I am new to the group and cafemom. I am a single mother. I have one little girl. I will be going back to school this February.

HeartStrings222
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ladies!! Just joined the group.  I'm Shay.  Married mom to 2 boys (11 yr old and a 1 yr old). I love reading,spending time with my boys and family and close friends, and eating among other things!! LOL

KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Lol... Welcome to the group!

Hi Shay,

I'm KymberleeAnn

Quoting HeartStrings222:

Hi Ladies!! Just joined the group.  I'm Shay.  Married mom to 2 boys (11 yr old and a 1 yr old). I love reading,spending time with my boys and family and close friends, and eating among other things!! LOL

HeartStrings222
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Hi 3rd!!  Nice to meet you! I saw your earlier post.  I am going back to school too in 2 weeks.  Guess what I want to study as well?! LOL What a coincidence!

Quoting 3rdObaid:

Hi Shay! I'm new as well.

Quoting HeartStrings222:

HeartStrings222
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Thanks KymberleeAnn! Nice to meet you!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Hi Shay,

I'm KymberleeAnn

Quoting HeartStrings222:

KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM

youre welcome Now jump right in, see you around.

Quoting HeartStrings222:

Thanks KymberleeAnn! Nice to meet you!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Hi Shay,

I'm KymberleeAnn

Quoting HeartStrings222:

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Oh a 10yo age difference! I did that myself! Welcome!
My oldest is 20yo and youngest 10yo! With their b-days 29 days apart! And my daughter is 14yo!

Quoting HeartStrings222:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:38 AM

To All the Newcomers in others words welcome to Cafemom and to the group oh and by the way if you ever see the word BUMP in your post it's a good thing, it just means that your post is being bumped up to the top top of the board so more people can see it and get a chance to respond to it.

Have and wonderful day!

KymberleeAnn 

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Welcome Newbies!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)