Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (621-630):
KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Quoting MamaBearSmith:

Thank you

mscoco172000
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone my name is Sharitta! Married for 9 years, we have a 6 year old daughter and a 3 year old son, I also have a 14 year old daughter(she's my step-daughter but she's mines!); I am currently expecting but having a few complications that i'm hopeful will work out for the best. I am a CMA at a Diabetes and Endocrinology office; I've been singing my whole life so it's my calling and my passion. I love to go to the movies, shop, spend family quality time, always stay positive, and just enjoy life.

KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Sharitta,

Welcome to Cafemom and the African American Mom's Group.

Quoting mscoco172000:

Hey everyone my name is Sharitta! Married for 9 years, we have a 6 year old daughter and a 3 year old son, I also have a 14 year old daughter(she's my step-daughter but she's mines!); I am currently expecting but having a few complications that i'm hopeful will work out for the best. I am a CMA at a Diabetes and Endocrinology office; I've been singing my whole life so it's my calling and my passion. I love to go to the movies, shop, spend family quality time, always stay positive, and just enjoy life.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi,welcome home! I'm Trica please feel free to message me anytime with a question!

Quoting mscoco172000:

What kind of movies do you like? I go to the movies a lot! I saw two movies last week! This is 40&The Hobbit! And going to go check out Haunted House this weekend! Am sure! You sound like a fun positive person!

Come join me at Women Who Love Black Men

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22341

Group owner Hottmomma607

HeartStrings222
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. I waited a long time to have another one. I had always told my hubby that I only wanted one child.  I have no idea what came over me in 2011!! LOL

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Oh a 10yo age difference! I did that myself! Welcome!
My oldest is 20yo and youngest 10yo! With their b-days 29 days apart! And my daughter is 14yo!

Quoting HeartStrings222:

Hi Ladies!! Just joined the group.  I'm Shay.  Married mom to 2 boys (11 yr old and a 1 yr old). I love reading,spending time with my boys and family and close friends, and eating among other things!! LOL

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM
LOL Its different though! I think the age difference allows me to spend x amount of time with them! And I can do things for the youngest one and say well he's the baby! And my DD is 14yo&middle child so I do things different with her! Then my oldest things are different! So cute though my baby boy says "My mama"! LOL

Quoting HeartStrings222:

Yes. I waited a long time to have another one. I had always told my hubby that I only wanted one child.  I have no idea what came over me in 2011!! LOL

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Oh a 10yo age difference! I did that myself! Welcome!
My oldest is 20yo and youngest 10yo! With their b-days 29 days apart! And my daughter is 14yo!

Quoting HeartStrings222:

Hi Ladies!! Just joined the group.  I'm Shay.  Married mom to 2 boys (11 yr old and a 1 yr old). I love reading,spending time with my boys and family and close friends, and eating among other things!! LOL

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM

A little hi.

Quoting HeartStrings222:

Come and join the fun at the:

KymberleeAnn's Corner for African American Women.

Hope to see you there!sunglasses mini

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:12 PM
♡WELCOME ♡
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yoelys
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

hey guys im new, im from cuba but live in jamaica with my husband(he is jamaican) so i dont have friends here, hoping to meet other mommies here. need friends or someone to chat im confuse and lonely

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

shake handNice to meet you! I'm Trica!

Quoting yoelys:

hey guys im new, im from cuba but live in jamaica with my husband(he is jamaican) so i dont have friends here, hoping to meet other mommies here. need friends or someone to chat im confuse and lonely

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)