Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Replies (631-640):
Reese2010727
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone! My name is Shantell and I am 23 years old.My son's name is Zion and he is 18 months. I am in a relationship with an amazing man that has accepted my son and loves us both uncondittionally.I am a Paralegal Studies student that is working part time in the office of the city prosecutor.I love working with children in my church, writing, reading, learning new things, being silly with my son, and just enjoying life!
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!welcome

Quoting Reese2010727:

Hello everyone! My name is Shantell and I am 23 years old.My son's name is Zion and he is 18 months. I am in a relationship with an amazing man that has accepted my son and loves us both uncondittionally.I am a Paralegal Studies student that is working part time in the office of the city prosecutor.I love working with children in my church, writing, reading, learning new things, being silly with my son, and just enjoying life!
yoelys
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey trica nice to meet u

Quoting Hottmomma607:

shake handNice to meet you! I'm Trica!

Quoting yoelys:

hey guys im new, im from cuba but live in jamaica with my husband(he is jamaican) so i dont have friends here, hoping to meet other mommies here. need friends or someone to chat im confuse and lonely

welcome

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lboogiesmom
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Hi my Name is Z and I'm new to Cafe Mom's

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Quoting Lboogiesmom:

Hi my Name is Z and I'm new to Cafe Mom's

how are you

mrsbeaman05
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'm Desiree mother of 2 and a step daughter. My oldest (step daughter) Kayarrah is 11, my son Rahshawn is 7 and my baby girl is 1 (14months). I have been married to my love for almost 8 years and we are from Boston, MA. I have my own natural hair business and I enjoy reading when I can and taking the kids out to enjoy themselves. I would love to connect with moms in my area or anyone, anywhere. 

ang639
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

HI  IM ANGELA MOTHER OF 8 GRANDMOTHER OF 8 AND IM CURRENTLY A HOME DAYCARE PROVIDER AND IN MY SPARE TIME I READ SPEND TIME WITH MY FAMILY, COOKING OR ON THE COMPUTER WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC MOSTLY HOUSE MUSIC......

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Wow! Mom of 8&G-ma of 8!!
♥WELCOME♥

Quoting ang639:

HI  IM ANGELA MOTHER OF 8 GRANDMOTHER OF 8 AND IM CURRENTLY A HOME DAYCARE PROVIDER AND IN MY SPARE TIME I READ SPEND TIME WITH MY FAMILY, COOKING OR ON THE COMPUTER WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC MOSTLY HOUSE MUSIC......

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
♡WELCOME♡

Quoting mrsbeaman05:

Hello I'm Desiree mother of 2 and a step daughter. My oldest (step daughter) Kayarrah is 11, my son Rahshawn is 7 and my baby girl is 1 (14months). I have been married to my love for almost 8 years and we are from Boston, MA. I have my own natural hair business and I enjoy reading when I can and taking the kids out to enjoy themselves. I would love to connect with moms in my area or anyone, anywhere. 

apbplusthree0
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Hi my name is Alicia,I'm a 28yr old mother of 4.I have 8yr old ds,twin ds 1 & 5yr old dsd. I'm also married. I live in Philadelphia,pa. Here to talk & meet some wonderful moms here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)