Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hold on U CAN MAKE IT

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:24 AM
  • 19 Replies

I dont know why I feel like posting it. But i will someone somewhere needs to know you can make it. If your husband is not doing you right..HOLD ON HONEY...you can make it. Babys fathers not facing up to their responsibilities HOLD ON SWEETIE you can make it. How do I know ..Ive been there Ive done it. Ive overcome it God made me a Grace Case (Naw Im not a bible pyshing jesus freak) But my Love for God is rather unique. I made it personal .He is my bestfriend, he keeps my mind , helps me raise my children, and deal with day to day life. As we are not promised but one day at a time. HAve you ever consider that God can take care of you. If he can take care of birds who come and go as they please never worrying about this and that WHY WOULDNT HE TAKE CARE OF THE ONES HE MADE FROM HIS IMAGE..now now I know it doesnt seem like the answer is very clear or the voice your tryin to hear seems to have you doubting...But just rejoice Just PRAISE him he has already worked it out He is the Beginning and the END and there is nothing new under the son whatever you are going through. Trust your not the only one. So if you are reading this today and it makes your heart kinda smile....Dont thank me thank God and spend time with him for awhile. See Im on a mission to make my father happy since most of his children make him sad...And I kinda want to share it with others and I dont think that so bad. Yup im a bit eccentric one day you might see me anywhere Cause I told my father in heaven whereever he wants me I will surely be there...So no worries Im not crazy im just doing my part...which might I say is an adventure...NOW ISNT IT TIME FOR YOURS TO START

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inspiring4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:40 AM

BUMP!

inspiring4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:41 AM

Love it girl, keep your spirits up!

supermom664
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:32 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arjaysmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:20 AM
Thanking God for your encouragment and I'm gonna keep on holding on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mspecan_tan
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:32 AM

AMEN!

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Amen!

Kandie7113
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:00 PM
I really needed that today. THANK YOU!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caramelmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandie7113
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM
its great to get thoughtful words like then every now & then instead of: "forget him or f-him" or u can't handle life or u weak. Sorry I had a moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CBMama06
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:45 PM
Love it! Thanks for posting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)