• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In Honor Of the Overweight Lover

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:36 AM
  • 23 Replies
3 moms liked this

Another member's post had me down memory lane (thank you btw!!) and made me want to post a favorite from back in the day... Feel free to add your own...

(hope shows up...)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink_Sunshine
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Pink_Sunshine
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

V.Dubbya
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Great videos... He'll be missed... 

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Pink_Sunshine
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:45 AM

I swear his Music was my almost entire Childhood. First MJ now him, who's next :(

V.Dubbya
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I was thinking the same thing as I was flipping through his videos. Too sad... and way too young... :(

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

I swear his Music was my almost entire Childhood. First MJ now him, who's next :(

Pink_Sunshine
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:47 AM

I know, imagine I only have 14 more yrs to live. Wow. We always think we're going to live forever. 

V.Dubbya
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:51 AM

V.Dubbya
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:53 AM

Right? 6 years here... Reminds me to try not to sweat the small stuff but instead embrace the big stuff that actually matters. 

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

I know, imagine I only have 14 more yrs to live. Wow. We always think we're going to live forever. 

Pink_Sunshine
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:55 AM
3 moms liked this

Thats so true. We sit here, arguing online with Strangers, getting mad because someone at the Supermarket bumped our Carts, etc and etc. In the end, all that truly matters is what you do with your life positively and the legacy you leave behind for your Children/Family.

V.Dubbya
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Hear-Hear to that... 

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Thats so true. We sit here, arguing online with Strangers, getting mad because someone at the Supermarket bumped our Carts, etc and etc. In the end, all that truly matters is what you do with your life positively and the legacy you leave behind for your Children/Family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)