• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men on the DL ( down low)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:41 AM
  • 31 Replies

Those men need to be shot.

I think those are the most dangerous men out there.

I know random im watching 4 colored girls. and that part just made me super mad.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Sparkle
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:52 AM
Very true!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meka26
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:10 AM

I don't think they need to be shot, but I agree with everything else. It should make women think hard about the guys they choose to become involved with. I think DL guys are some of the worst guys out there.

supermom664
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM
4 moms liked this
I agree they need to be taken out back and SHOT...IMO that would be self defense...you tried to kill me with that nasty sh*t now I'm about to kill you. Sounds like a good defense to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom664
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:22 AM
I'm sure most women do think long and hard some even go as far as requiring their new mates to have a HIV/Aids test...I did, you not coming up in me raw without me having some type of answers

Quoting meka26:

I don't think they need to be shot, but I agree with everything else. It should make women think hard about the guys they choose to become involved with. I think DL guys are some of the worst guys out there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Yeah, that would really destroy me. But she had to know something was up. Aint no way he could pull that sneaking in ANY night mess in my house.

Pink_Sunshine
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM

that movie was good, but sad

akeelia
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:46 AM
They dont need to be shot but definately they should be able to get arrested for that mess, but to find out , much less catch something That would really destroy my trust completely for anyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SultryLadyBug
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:47 AM
2 moms liked this

It sucks that they are that messed up in the head they cannot admit to who they really are, and because of living this double life they can practically take someone else's life. Its a dangerous life to lead.

Bunsmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
So many of these men blame the black community for their inability to come out of the closet and accept/embrace the fact that they are homosexual. I go back and forth about that, but I generally walk away w/the thought of accept responsibility for who you are and what you do!
I also, kind of blame of us bc we know when something about a man just isn't right and sometimes like in the cases of Al Reynolds, and Terri McMillan's husband where you can just look and tell "this man is looking for the same thing I'm looking for!" and yet and still we pursue relationships w/these men who we know are unattainable. I've even heard of instances where the men were up front and honest about their orientation there are still women who keep pressing them and telling them that if they were w/them they wouldn't want men any more. It boils down to if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, you need to leave it waddling by the pond. We love to use our intuition when we think they're cheating we need to use it when we first meet them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplWildFlower
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

This is very scary, I remember when ole boy came on Oprah and talked about how they (DL brothers) connect with their eyes, and how only they know they are about to hook up-WTF! ...but this has been going on for generations, I have an old family member that let a DL story out the bag in his eighties, about how he caught his uncle in the shed with his friend SMH  They both had families, and no one knew --- of course this was pre-HIV. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)